A zine about Lauren Lovette, with news, pictures, and articles. She went on to become the School of Louisiana-Arlington, where she trained from the age of 18 to 25 years of age. In this period, Lovette worked as a choreographer and dancer through various styles throughout the United States. She later achieved success in ballet, but not in dancing. Born in Seattle on February 6, 1963, Lovette moved to Kansas City, Missouri to establish...
- Born: Lauren Lovette (1991-11-10) November 10, 1991 (age 28) Thousand Oaks, California, United States
- Education: School of American Ballet
- Occupation: Ballet dancer
- Years active: 2009–present
- Website: www.lauren-lovette.com
Lauren Lovette Pictures
- Opening Reception for Ballerina: Fashion's Modern Muse at...
- 8th Annual New York City Ballet Fall Fashion Gala
- New York City Ballet's 2017 Fall Fashion Gala
- The School of American Ballet's 2016 Winter Ball