Take a look at Lauren Potter and share your take on the latest Lauren Potter news. Her passion for acting came to an end when she was diagnosed with Parkinson's, which started in late April 1993. She began going to New York City to meet new friends, who met her through films such as Alice, The World's End and Mad Men. Eventually, she got a break from filming to travel abroad while she recovered from her Parkinson's. She spent months with the cast of Mad Men, as well as appearing in and working...
- Born: ( 1990-05-10) May 10, 1990 (age 30) Inland Empire, California, U.S. (Los Angeles, County)
- Occupation: Actress, Comedienne
- Years active: 2007–present
Lauren Potter Pictures
- AON Women's University Sevens Launch
- De Re Gallery Hosts Best Buddies 'The Art of Friendship' ...
- 2015 Media Access Awards
- Best Buddies Hearst Castle Challenge - Hearst Ranch Barbe...
Lauren Potter Articles