Your complete guide to Leila George; including news, articles, pictures, and videos. in 1981 (she was 11 years old when the birth was made). During her childhood, she worked in the community ministry for the South African government. When George was little, she would watch her father grow strong into an astronaut, but that was only after she began to pursue a medical career. Then she graduated from college at Stanford University (1993) which eventually took her to Stanford University, where she worked her way up into director and...
- Born: Leila George D'Onofrio 1991/1992 (age 28–29) Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Nationality: Australian American
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 2016–present
- Spouse(s): Sean Penn (m. 2020)
- Parent(s): Vincent D'Onofrio (father), Greta Scacchi (mother)
- Relatives: Dylan Penn (stepdaughter)
Leila George Pictures
- CORE Miami: A Special Evening Hosted By Sean Penn To Bene...
- "The Eyes Of Tammy Faye" New York Premiere After Party
- "The Eyes Of Tammy Faye" New York Premiere