Liberty Ross (born 1978), is a British model known for her sometimes avant garde work in the world of high fashion and art photography. Find more Liberty Ross pictures, news, and information below. A year later she won the International Vogue of the Year. On February 21, at the London 2008 Winter Olympics she played the role of a girl with autism. She later appeared in the movie The Lion King (1993); a short about this role was produced by the Weinstein Group. A year later she starred in the sequel adaptation of Stephen King's novels The Black Swan (1991, and 1997).
- Born: Liberty Lettice Lark Ross (1978-09-23) 23 September 1978 (age 42) Westminster, London, England
- Nationality: English
- Occupation: Model, actress
- Spouse(s): Rupert Sanders (m. 2002; div. 2014) Jimmy Iovine (m. 2016)
- Children: 2
- Relatives: Atticus Ross (brother) Leopold Ross (brother) The 1st Baron Killearn (grandfather)
Liberty Ross Pictures
- The DiscOasis at the South Coast Botanic Garden with Groo...
- The DiscOasis VIP Night - Arrivals
- Tom Ford AW20 Show - Arrivals
- Celebrities At The Los Angeles Lakers Game
Liberty Ross Lookbooks
Liberty Ross Articles