Lily Cole (born May 19, 1988) is an English model and actress known for her campaigns for Chanel, Hermes and Moschino. She also appeared in the film "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." Find more pictures and articles about Lily Cole here. In 2010 Cole starred in the TV series All-Star Special, where she portrayed C'Thun-a-Li on the Star Trek: Enterprise series as a member of the cast of the popular sci-fi drama Firefly, who was part of the crew on the starship Sullust-II. Born in Paris on February 6th 1982, Lily Cole is an actress best...
- Born: Lily Luahana Cole (1987-12-27) 27 December 1987 (age 32) Torquay, Devon, England
- Nationality: British
- Alma mater: King’s College, Cambridge
- Occupation: Model, actress, entrepreneur
- Years active: 2001–present
- Partner(s): Kwame Ferreira (2012–present)
- Children: 1
- Awards: Honorary degree for contribution to humanitarian and environmental causes, Glasgow Caledonian University, 2013.
- Website: www.lilycole.com
Lily Cole Pictures
- The Prince Of Wales And The Duchess Of Cornwall Attend "A...
- "1917" World Premiere And Royal Performance - Red Carpet ...
- National Lottery "Thanks To You"
- Newport Beach Film Festival UK Honours Event
Lily Cole Lookbooks
Lily Cole Articles