Linda Perry (born April 15, 1965) is an American rock musician, songwriter, and record producer. Once best known as the lead singer and primary songwriter of 4 Non Blondes, Perry has founded two record labels and has become a major songwriter and producer responsible for hit songs by a number of successful female singers such as Christina Aguilera (who had a #1 hit with Perry's song "Beautiful"), Gwen Stefani ("What You Waiting For" from her album Love Angel Music Baby) and Pink (who had a #1 hit with "Get the Party Started", written by Perry). Perry has also contributed heavily to albums by Courtney Love and Kelly Osbourne as well as signing and distributing James Blunt in the United States. She had worked at the Smithfield-based Tompkins-Young Manufacturing Company (Brick Co., Inc.) until 1981. After her first job as an electrician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, she obtained two patents for lithium, and in 1984 she worked at Tompkins-Young when the company moved operations to Philadelphia and renamed the factory "Randy Moore's Electric Works".
- Born: ( 1965-04-15) April 15, 1965 (age 55) Springfield, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer-songwriter, musician, record producer
- Years active: 1989–present
- Label(s): Interscope, Kill Rock Stars, Custard
- Spouse(s): Sara Gilbert (m. 2014; sep. 2019)
- Children: 1
- Website: lindaperry.com
Linda Perry Pictures
- Equality Now's Virtual Make Equality Reality Gala
- Music in Action: Conversations with those diversifying, p...
- Spotify's Dawn Ostroff Hosts An Event Around Gender Equity
- The 2020 NAMM Show, Saturday, January 18
Linda Perry Lookbooks
Linda Perry Articles