Lois Smith is an American actress known for her roles as Adele "Gran" Stackhouse in the television series True Blood and as Gracie in ER. She has also appeared in The Practice, Law & Order, and Grey's Anatomy. In 2018 she starred in the upcoming film The Mummy, and made numerous appearances on a couple of short-lived sitcoms. She has been married to Barbara Crayons since January 21, 1996; born Josephine Marie,...
- Born: Lois Arlene Humbert (1930-11-03) November 3, 1930 (age 89) Topeka, Kansas, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 1952–present
- Spouse(s): Wesley Smith (m. 1948; div. 1970)
- Children: 1
Lois Smith Pictures
- "ReOpening Night" New York Premiere
- David Byrne's "American Utopia" Reopening Night
- 59th New York Film Festival - The French Dispatch
- The 74th Annual Tony Awards - Inside