Lous and the Yakuza
Welcome to the Lous and the Yakuza zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. She was adopted from the Congolese language, which is a hybrid dialect with many of the traditional words and sounds shared by the Congolese people. Born in Lubumbashi, Congolese Congolese language activist, Kivu...
- Born: Marie-Pierra Kakoma (1996-05-27) May 27, 1996 (age 24) Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Occupation: singer, rapper, songwriter, model, artist
- Genres: Trap, R&B, Hip-hop, Pop
- Instruments: Vocals
- Years active: 2015–present
- Labels: Columbia Records
- Associated acts: Damso, El Guincho, Tha Supreme, Mara Sattei, BSSMNT
- Website: http://www.lousandtheyakuza.fr/
Lous and the Yakuza Pictures
- "Dune" Photocall At Le Grand Rex In Paris
- Celebration Of Women In Cinema Gala Hosted By The Red Sea...
- Louis Vuitton Hosts Haute-Joaillerie Dinner at La Vigie i...