Lydia Hearst is an American socialite, model, and actress. She is the daughter of Patricia Hearst, who was infamously kidnapped in the 1970s. She began modeling during the 1970s, most likely after having a degree from Yale University, where she had experience in modeling and fashion. As a model, Hearst began creating clothes and accessories for women who desired comfort and elegance, as well as being of African origin. Hearingst's most recent fashion collection consists...
- Born: Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw (1984-09-19) September 19, 1984 (age 36) Wilton, Connecticut, U.S.A.
- Alma mater: Sacred Heart University
- Years active: 2004–present
- Spouse(s): Chris Hardwick (m. 2016)
- Parent(s): Patty Hearst
- Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
- Hair color: Blonde
- Eye color: Green
- Agency: Marilyn Agency (Paris), Modellink (Gothenburg), DT Model Management (Los Angeles)
- Website: lydiahearst.com
Lydia Hearst Pictures
- 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Radhika Jones - Ar...
- Maison de Mode's Sustainable Style Awards presented by Av...
- 2020 Film Independent Spirit Awards - Arrivals
- 2020 Film Independent Spirit Awards - Red Carpet
Lydia Hearst Lookbooks
Lydia Hearst Articles