Lydia Hearst is an American socialite, model, and actress. She is the daughter of Patricia Hearst, who was infamously kidnapped in the 1970s. She began modeling during the 1970s, most likely after having a degree from Yale University, where she had experience in modeling and fashion. As a model, Hearst began creating clothes and accessories for women who desired comfort and elegance, as well as being of African origin. Hearingst's most recent fashion collection consists...
- Born: Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw (1984-09-19) September 19, 1984 (age 36) Wilton, Connecticut, U.S.A.
- Alma mater: Sacred Heart University
- Years active: 2004–present
- Spouse(s): Chris Hardwick (m. 2016)
- Parent(s): Patty Hearst
- Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
- Hair color: Blonde
- Eye color: Green
- Agency: Marilyn Agency (Paris), Modellink (Gothenburg), DT Model Management (Los Angeles)
- Website: lydiahearst.com
Lydia Hearst Pictures
- Baby2Baby 10 Year Gala Presented By Paul Mitchell - Gala
- Baby2Baby 10 Year Gala Presented By Paul Mitchell - Red C...
- Baby2Baby 10-Year Gala Presented By Paul Mitchell - Arrivals
- Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic
Lydia Hearst Lookbooks
Lydia Hearst Articles