A zine about Mahmood, with news, pictures, and articles. Hʏāmoud is a translation of the male version of مان. It comes from the root ċ-m-D, meaning honour, along with بَمَتْعِ, meaning to help. It comes from the Sanskrit sarkar, meaning respect or respect. Ali ibn al-Bay...
- Pronunciation: Arabic: [maħmuːd] Urdu: [mɛɦmuːd̪]
- Gender: Male
- Meaning: Praiseworthy
- 72nd Sanremo Music Festival 2022 - Day 1
- Prada Fall 2022 Menswear Fashion Show – Arrivals and Fron...
- Fendi Fall/Winter 2022/2023 - Milan Fashion Week – front...
- Fendi Fall/Winter 2022/2023 - Milan Fashion Week – arrivals