Mandy Moore (born April 10, 1984) is an American singer and actress. Moore grew up in Florida and came to fame as a teenager in 2000, after the release of her debut album "So Real." Since then she's put out 2 more albums and also picked up some acting gigs. She starred in 2002's successful teen film "A Walk to Remember." She is currently married to musician Ryan Adams. See more Mandy Moore pictures, articles, and videos here. __________________...
- Born: Amanda Leigh Moore (1984-04-10) April 10, 1984 (age 36) Nashua, New Hampshire, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actress, voice actress
- Years active: 1993–present
- Spouse(s): Ryan Adams (m. 2009; div. 2016), Taylor Goldsmith (m. 2018)
- Origin: Orlando, Florida, U.S.
- Genres: Pop, pop rock, dance-pop, folk-pop, folk rock, country
- Instruments: Vocals
- Labels: Epic, Sony, Sire, Warner, Firm Music, EMI, Storefront, Red, Verve Forecast
Mandy Moore Pictures
- NBC's "This Is Us" Season 6 Red Carpet - Arrivals
- Baby2Baby 10 Year Gala Presented By Paul Mitchell - Cockt...
- Baby2Baby 10 Year Gala Presented By Paul Mitchell - Red C...
- Baby2Baby 10-Year Gala Presented By Paul Mitchell - Arrivals
Mandy Moore Lookbooks
Mandy Moore Articles