Marc Jacobs (born April 9, 1963) is an American fashion designer and the head designer for Marc Jacobs, as well as the diffusion line Marc by Marc Jacobs. Jacobs is currently the Creative Director of the French design house Louis Vuitton. He spent much of his childhood in the Lower West Side of New York City which was, like many of his early paintings, an apartment in a relatively flat apartment house. After graduation, Jacobs moved to Brooklyn where he completed numerous other projects, including his own graphic design and illustrations, and his work has sold numerous times as well as was commissioned by an exhibition held in 2007 at Chicago's The Museum of Modern Art. In...
- Born: ( 1963-04-09) April 9, 1963 (age 57) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Education: High School of Art and Design Parsons The New School for Design
- Label(s): Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton (1997–2014)
- Awards: Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters (France) , MTV VMA Fashion Trailblazer Award 2019 (USA)
Marc Jacobs Pictures
- Marc Jacobs Fall 2020 Runway Show
- 2019 Ali Forney Center Gala Arrivals
- Marc Jacobs Spring 2020 Runway Show - Front Row
- 2019 MTV Video Music Awards - Fixed Show
Marc Jacobs Lookbooks
Marc Jacobs Articles