Learn more about Margaret Josephs and get the latest Margaret Josephs articles and information. . She graduated from New York University in 1968, where she made her Bachelor's degree, with an assistant degree; followed by a Master's in Education and Philosophy. She worked as a reporter for The Daily Dot magazine from 1965-1969, with which she covered school, journalism, and government. During her undergraduate years in 1964 she took full responsibility for teaching college in Chicago and Columbia. In 1969 she created Macbeth Collection as...
- Born: Margaret Katona (1967-04-09) April 9, 1967 (age 53) Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States
- Education: Fashion Institute of Technology
- Occupation: Fashion designer, entrepreneur, television personality
- Known for: Macbeth Collection The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Spouse(s): Jan Josephs (m. 1994; div. 2013) Joe Benigno (m. 2013)
- Children: 1
- Website: www.macbethcollection.com
Margaret Josephs Pictures
- "Not All Diamonds and Rosé: The Inside Story of The Real ...
- Cynthia Rowley - Front Row - February 2020 - New York Fas...