Maria Shriver (born November 6, 1955) is an American journalist. The daughter of Sargeant Shriver and Eunice Kennedy Shriver, Maria is perhaps best known for her 25-year marriage to Arnold Schwarzenegger. Shriver and Schwarzenegger split in 2011 amid rumors of infidelity; It was later discovered that Schwarzenegger had fathered a boy out of wedlock with a member of the household staff.
- Governor: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Preceded by: Sharon Davis
- Succeeded by: Anne Gust Brown
- Born: Maria Owings Shriver (1955-11-06) November 6, 1955 (age 64) Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Political party: Independent (2011-Present)
- Other political affiliations: Democratic (until 2011)
- Spouse(s): Arnold Schwarzenegger (m. 1986; div. 2017)
- Children: 4, including Katherine & Patrick
- Parents: Sargent Shriver (father) Eunice Kennedy (mother)
- Relatives: see Kennedy family
- Residence: Brentwood, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Alma mater: Georgetown University (B.A.)
- Profession: Journalist, Author
Maria Shriver Pictures
- Women's March Action: March 4 Reproductive Rights
- 2020 Carousel Of Hope Ball
- Maria Shriver And The Women's Alzheimer's Movement Announ...
- Lewis Howes Documentary Live Premiere: Chasing Greatness
Maria Shriver Lookbooks
Maria Shriver Articles