Marianna Madia pictures, articles, and news. Anna Maria Madia (Marianna) Madia was appointed Italian Prime Minister on 13 September 2011. Prior to this she was a member of both the Italian Central Bank and the Italian Federal Reserve Board (FINANC) (a member of the Italian branch of HSBC, a member of the Italian Banking Supervisory Authority), in 2005 and 2008 respectively and a member...
- Prime Minister: Matteo Renzi Paolo Gentiloni
- Preceded by: Matteo Richetti
- Succeeded by: Giulia Bongiorno
- Constituency: Lazio 1
- Born: ( 1980-05-09) 9 May 1980 (age 40) Rome, Italy
- Nationality: Italian
- Political party: Democratic Party
- Spouse(s): Mario Gianani
- Alma mater: Sapienza University of Rome IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca
- Profession: Politician, journalist
Marianna Madia Pictures
- Bill Murray Red Carpet - 14th Rome Film Fest 2019
- Tributes Are Paid To Fabrizio Frizzi At RAI Headquarters ...
- Italian Daily Politics
- Matteo Renzi Government To Face Confidence Vote At The It...