Marina Abramovic (born November 30, 1946) is a New York-based performance artist. She calls herself the “grandmother of performance art." See more Marina Abramovic info here. In her autobiography She Loves You, she said that her family used to visit her, so when they went to Croatia they would always see me. She stated of her father that...
- Born: ( 1946-11-30) November 30, 1946 (age 73) Belgrade, PR Serbia, FPR Yugoslavia
- Education: Academy of Fine Arts, Belgrade (1970), Academy of Fine Arts, Zagreb (1972)
- Known for: Performance art, body art, feminist art, art film, endurance art
- Notable work: Rhythm Series (1973–1974), Works with Ulay (1976–1988), Balkan Baroque (1997), The Artist is Present (2010)
- Movement: Conceptual art
- Website: mai.art
Marina Abramovic Pictures
- "BODY OF TRUTH" Premiere In Munich
- WSJ. Magazine 2019 Innovator Awards Sponsored By Harry Wi...
- Red Carpet Arrivals - Fashion For Relief London 2019
- 'Gully' - 2019 Tribeca Film Festival
Marina Abramovic Lookbooks
Marina Abramovic Articles