Mario Testino (born October 30, 1954) is a Peruvian fashion photographer who has done work for Vogue, V, Gucci, and Vanity Fair. Celebrity subjects have most famously included Diana, Princess of Wales, Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Meg Ryan, and Catherine Zeta-Jones, models such as Claudia Schiffer, Gisele Bündchen, Elizabeth Hurley, and Kate Moss, and performers such as Janet Jackson, Madonna, Kylie Minogue and Lady Gaga. Born Jan. 14, 1975 in the Los Angeles area of Orange County, the son of a fashion illustrator and a fashion producer, Testino graduated from Cal Poly Pomona with a degree in Fashion Studies at Pasadena-Westover University in 1981 and worked for Nike, Wainu and others...
- Born: Mario Eduardo Testino Silva 30 October 1954 (1954-10-30) (age 65) Lima, Peru
- Nationality: Peruvian
- Education: Universidad del Pacífico, Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, University of San Diego, (attended)
- Known for: Photographer
- Website: mariotestino.com
Mario Testino Pictures
- Vogue Party Arrivals - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear S/S ...
- Michael Kors Collection Spring 2018 Runway Show - Backstage
- Michael Kors Collection Spring 2018 Runway Show - Front Row
- Carolina Herrera - Front Row - September 2017 - New York ...
Mario Testino Lookbooks