Mark Kelly is an astronaut and the husband of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who was shot in January 2011. See more about Mark Kelly here.
- Born: Mark Edward Kelly (1964-02-21) February 21, 1964 (age 56) Orange, New Jersey, U.S.
- Political party: Independent (before 2018) Democratic (2018–present)
- Spouse(s): Amelia Babis (m. 1989; div. 2004) Gabby Giffords (m. 2007)
- Children: 2
- Relatives: Scott Kelly (twin brother)
- Education: United States Merchant Marine Academy (BS) Naval Postgraduate School (MS)
- Website: markkelly.com
Mark Kelly Pictures
- Congress Works To Pass An Infrastructure and Government F...
- 43rd Annual BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival - The Roots
- Joe Biden Marks His Inauguration With Full Day Of Events
- 2018 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards: Women Rise - Show