Martin Landau news, related photos and videos, and reviews of Martin Landau performances. According to Wikipedia: Martin Landau is an Academy Award-winning American film and television actor. He is perhaps most well-known for his roles in the television series Mission: Impossible and Space: 1999. He received a Golden Globe award in 1969 for his performance in the former, playing the role of mission specialist Rollin Hand. In 1968 and 1969 he received Emmy award nominations for best actor in a dramatic series for his Mission: Impossible work. In 1994 he won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in the critically acclaimed movie Ed Wood, having already received two previous Oscar nominations. In 1999 Landau won an Academy Award for "Best Actor, Musical Direction or Adapted Screenplay" for his portrayal of the British pilot, David Cameron's The Night Manager. His performance in 2001 has earned him Emmy, Golden Globe, BAFTA and Golden Globe nominations. He is currently married with two young daughters . Martin Landau received many recognition as an actor...
- Born: Martin James Landau (1928-06-20) June 20, 1928 Brooklyn, New York City, U.S.
- Died: July 15, 2017 (2017-07-15) (aged 89) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Resting place: Beth David Cemetery, Elmont, New York
- Alma mater: Pratt Institute
- Occupation: Actor, acting coach
- Years active: 1955–2017
- Spouse(s): Barbara Bain (m. 1957; div. 1993)
- Children: Susan Landau Finch Juliet Landau
Martin Landau Pictures
- 90th Annual Academy Awards - Show
- Netflix FYSEE Kick-Off Event - Arrivals
- 'The Last Poker Game' Premiere - 2017 Tribeca Film Festival
- 2017 TCM Classic Film Festival - The 50th Anniversary Scr...
Martin Landau Articles