Opinions and recommended stories about Mary Mccartney. Mary Anna McCartney (previously McCartney-Donald) is a photographer. The first biological child of rock photographer Linda Eastman McCartney and Paul McCartney of The Beatles, Mary was named after her paternal grandmother, Mary McCartney. Mary McCartney has an older half-sister named Heather McCartney, who was adopted by Paul McCartney; a younger sister, Stella (born 1971); and a younger brother, James (born 1977). Mary's mother, Linda, died from breast cancer in 1998. Mary has a much younger half-sister, Beatrice Milly McCartney, born to her father and his second wife Heather Mills in 2003.
- Born: Mary Anna McCartney (1969-08-28) 28 August 1969 (age 51) London, England, UK
- Occupation: Photographer, publisher, activist
- Spouse(s): Alistair Donald (m. 1998; div. 2007) Simon Aboud (m. 2010)
- Children: 4
- Parent(s): Sir Paul McCartney Linda McCartney
- Relatives: Stella McCartney (sister), James McCartney (brother), Heather McCartney (half-sister), Beatrice McCartney (half-sister)
Mary McCartney Pictures
- "The Beatles: Get Back" UK Premiere - Arrivals
- Exclusive UK 100-Minute Preview Screening Of "The Beatles...
- The Summer Party 2019 Presented By Serpentine Galleries A...
- Doha Fashion Trust Arabia Red Carpet And Gala Dinner
Mary McCartney Lookbooks