Mary Wallace was the fourth wife of TV journalist Mike Wallace. They were married from 1986 until his death in 2012. See more about Mary Wallace here. It was during her two years as a consultant/management assistant of this organisation (1987) that she was employed with several roles in the Department of Health and Welfare, including as Minister of Health and Social Protection at Galway Region, where she was responsible for overseeing the development efforts of the community-based Social Welfare Department and Regional Welfare Dep...
- Constituency: Administrative Panel
- Born: ( 1959-06-13) 13 June 1959 (age 61) County Dublin, Ireland
- Nationality: Irish
- Political party: Fianna Fáil
- Spouse(s): Declan Gannon
- Children: 1
- Alma mater: College of Commerce, Rathmines
Mary Wallace Pictures
- GNDN Rally To Call On Rep. Buchanan To Pass The $3.5 Tril...
- FILE: Journalist Mike Wallace Dies At 93