Mary-Kate Olsen’s (born June 13, 1986) breakout role was on the show "Full House" when she was just nine months old. Due to strict child labor laws, she and her fraternal twin sister, Ashley Fuller Olsen, shared the role Michelle Tanner. After "Full House," Mary-Kate went on to star in numerous television programs and films as well as endorse a seemingly endless string of commercial products. She was also the first person called upon the discovery of Heath Ledger’s body, raising some questions about her knowledge of the actor’s sudden death. In 2004 she participated in the 2007 American Film and Television Academy Special Feature Jury Leadership Awards, which took place at the Whitney Museum of American Art, New York City. She also spoke with many other famous celebrities including Oprah Winfrey, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, The Grateful Dead, Al...
- Born: ( 1986-06-13) June 13, 1986 (age 34) Sherman Oaks, California, U.S.
- Education: Campbell Hall School
- Occupation: Fashion designer, businesswoman, actress, producer
- Years active: 1987–2012 (actress) 2004–present (fashion designer)
- Spouse(s): Olivier Sarkozy (m. 2015; sep. 2020)
- Relatives: Ashley Olsen (twin sister) Elizabeth Olsen (sister)
Mary-Kate Olsen Pictures
- CFDA Fashion Awards - Winners Walk
- CFDA Fashion Awards - Show
- CFDA Fashion Awards - Cocktails
- CFDA Fashion Awards - Arrivals
Mary-Kate Olsen Lookbooks
Mary-Kate Olsen Articles