Opinions and recommended stories about Matteo Renzi Renzi was elected on the platform of the League of Municipalities (the "National Assembly of Municipalities"), which he helped develop, is being governed by the People's Party and is subject to electoral reforms for 2019, 2016, and 2020. Although his political fortunes are not well-known, Renzi has maintained ties to Italy at the municipal...
- President: Giorgio Napolitano Sergio Mattarella
- Preceded by: Michele Gesualdi
- Succeeded by: Andrea Barducci
- Deputy: Lorenzo Guerini Debora Serracchiani
- Constituency: Florence
- Born: ( 1975-01-11) 11 January 1975 (age 45) Florence, Tuscany, Italy
- Political party: People's Party (1996–2002) The Daisy (2002–2007) Democratic Party (2007–2019) Italia Viva (2019–present)
- Spouse(s): Agnese Landini (m. 1999)
- Children: Francesco Emanuele Ester
- Alma mater: University of Florence
- Website: Official website
Matteo Renzi Pictures
- The Global Citizen Forum's 2021 Gala – Day 2 Gala
- Global Citizen Forum's 2021 Annual Summit "The Future in ...
- Arlington National Cemetery Hosts Remembrance Honoring th...
- Davide Astori Funeral Service In Florence