Meghan Markle (born August 4, 1981) is a member of the British royal family and an American former actress. Her husband is Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex. Meghan was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. After graduating from Northwestern University with a degree in theatre and international studies in 2003, she played small roles in several American television series. From 2011 to 2018, she played Rachel Zane on the USA drama series Suits. In 2017 she hosted the annual Women in Fashion: Women in the Fashion Economy summit in the heart of New York City from March 10 to 11, 2017. Born in Los Angeles, Markle married her husband Robert David Hirsch, and has two younger children; Matthew, ages 3, and Janna, ages 2....
- Born: Rachel Meghan Markle (1981-08-04) August 4, 1981 (age 39) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Issue: Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
- House: Windsor (by marriage)
- Father: Thomas Markle
- Mother: Doria Ragland
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 2002–2018
- Television: Suits (2011–2017), See more
Meghan Markle Pictures
- 2021 Salute To Freedom Gala
- Intrepid Museum Hosts Annual Salute To Freedom Gala
- 2021 Global Citizen Live: New York
- Global Citizen Live, New York
Meghan Markle Lookbooks
Meghan Markle Articles