The run-down, in short? The Giudice-Gorga drama continues to ramp up as the health of Teresa and Joe Gorga's father declines. Gia turns 12. How Bravo somehow made that into one 44-minute episode and expected people to keep watching is beyond me. Andy Cohen, we are no longer BFFL — which I learned this weekmeans best friends for life. Cohen, I'm serious this time… not like that time you stole my boyfriend.
I don't know what storyline your producers have in the mix, but take this impassioned plea — here are the top ten reasons Joe Gorga and Teresa Giudice have to get back together.
1. We need some fresh new drama in Northern New Jersey outside of Chris Christie's lap-band — and fast. I can't believe I'm saying this… but it seems to me the only reprieve we're going to get is if Joe Gorga and Teresa Giudice mend their broken relationship so that we can finally move onwards and up. I miss table throwing. I miss hair-pulling. And I want it back.
2. Half of the cast no longer cares. Anyone notice who wasn't in this weeks episode: Jacqueline, Caroline & Kathy.
3. The most interesting part of this week's episode was Moo-shu the potbelly pig, and even that foster care pig looked embarrassed to be a part of this train wreck. There was a bubble over his head that read: "Why aren't I in Beverly Hills? Or at least in next week's episode for which we all have higher hopes?"
4. There isn't enough substance there to keep this going. Joe Gorga doesn't want to apologize. Teresa doesn't want to apologize. At this point no one can even remember what they should be apologizing for. A classic stalemate… that is getting stale.
5. I miss Albie. He's way too cute to have his airtime cut with boring nonsense.
6. Their dad actually might be dying, which I wish upon no one. That being said, if the siblings don't get their act together before his passing… this show could really take a turn for the worst.
7. The RHONJ girls, in the words of Melissa, need to "toughen up." They are going against the fabulosity of Lisa Vanderpump — "why are you at Teresa's gym?" is so not going to cut it.
8. Does no one else miss the hair pulling?
9. I mean do I really have to continue here…. like the show's current storyline, I'm sort of beating a dead horse.
10. Cohen… please just make it happen.
What did you think of tonight's episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey? Have a reason the Gorga-Giudice feud should end to add to the list? Comment below!