Take a look at Michael Bloomberg and share your take on the latest Michael Bloomberg news. He has donated almost $25 million to candidates, candidates' families and charities over the years. Bloomberg's wealth is projected to continue to grow, at $100 million by 2020. He has won $100 million over his lifetime, which is up from $90 million in...
- Deputy: Patricia Harris
- Preceded by: Rudy Giuliani
- Succeeded by: Bill de Blasio
- Born: Michael Rubens Bloomberg (1942-02-14) February 14, 1942 (age 78) Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic (before 2001, 2018–present)
- Other political affiliations: Republican (2001–2007) Independent (2007–2018)
- Spouse(s): Susan Brown-Meyer (m. 1975; div. 1993)
- Children: 2, including Georgina
- Education: Johns Hopkins University (BS) Harvard University (MBA)
- Net worth: US$54.9 billion (July 2020)
- Website: Official website
Michael Bloomberg Pictures
- In The News - Christo
- The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fa...
- New York City Commemorates 20th Anniversary Of 9/11 Terro...
- European Best Pictures Of The Day - September 09
Michael Bloomberg Articles