Michael Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009), dubbed the King of Pop, was one of the most successful musical artists of all time. Michael Jackson was an American entertainer, popular as a solo artist throughout the 80s and 90s, and well into the 21st century. He started singing as a young boy in the Jackson 5 with his siblings before embarking on a very successful solo career. He died June 25, 2009 of cardiac arrest in Los Angeles California. Jackson returned to music in 2010 with a series of two songs titled 'Innocent'....
- Born: Michael Joseph Jackson (1958-08-29) August 29, 1958 Gary, Indiana, U.S.
- Died: June 25, 2009 (2009-06-25) (aged 50) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Cause of death: Cardiac arrest induced by acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication
- Other names: Michael Joe Jackson
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, dancer
- Spouse(s): Lisa Marie Presley (m. 1994; div. 1996) Debbie Rowe (m. 1996; div. 1999)
- Children: Michael Jr., Paris, Prince Michael II
- Parents: Joe Jackson (father), Katherine Jackson (mother)
- Family: Jackson family
- Awards: List of awards and nominations
- Genres: Pop, soul, funk, rhythm and blues, rock, disco, post-disco, dance-pop, new jack swing
- Instruments: Vocals
- Years active: 1964–2009
- Labels: Steeltown, Motown, Epic, Legacy, Sony, MJJ Productions
- Associated acts: The Jackson 5
- Website: www.michaeljackson.com
Michael Jackson Pictures
- Black American Music Association And Georgia Entertainmen...
- Theaters Across New York City Remain Dark
- Virgin Media British Academy Television Awards 2019 - Pre...
- 70th Emmy Awards - Arrivals
Michael Jackson Lookbooks
Michael Jackson Articles