Michael Kors (born August 9, 1959) is an American fashion designer. He is also a popular judge on Project Runway with Heidi Klum. His style is characterized by its classic, chic, and luxurious but sensible aesthetic.
- Born: Karl Anderson Jr. (1959-08-09) August 9, 1959 (age 61) Long Island, New York, U.S.
- Citizenship: American
- Education: Fashion Institute of Technology
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Spouse(s): Lance Le Pere (m. 2011)
- Awards: 1999 CFDA award for womenswear designer of the year2003 CFDA award for menswear designer of the year
- Website: MichaelKors.com
Michael Kors Pictures
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) Virtual Palm Bea...
- Roundabout Theater's 2020 Gala
- Michael Kors Collection Fall 2020 Runway Show - Backstage
- Michael Kors FW20 Runway Show
Michael Kors Lookbooks
Michael Kors Articles