Michel Hazanavicius (b. March 29, 1967) is a French director, producer, and screenwriter. Hazanavicius is best known in Europe for his spy satires 'OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies' and 'OSS 117: Lost in Rio.' In 2011, he released his silent film 'The Artist,' at the Cannes Fim Festival. The film gained him critical acclaim. He is married to actress Berenice Bejo, who appears frequently in his films. In 1997 he directed the feature film, O'Herzad (1988), which is based on the French version and follows the...
- Born: ( 1967-03-29) 29 March 1967 (age 53) Paris, France
- Nationality: French
- Alma mater: École nationale supérieure d'arts de Cergy-Pontoise
- Occupation: Film director
- Years active: 1988–present
- Spouse(s): Bérénice Bejo
- Children: 4
- Awards: Academy Award for Best Director BAFTA for Best Director César Award for Best Director and other see awards
Michel Hazanavicius Pictures
- Gustavo Dudamel's Inaugural Concert At Opera Garnier
- Ceremony - Cesar Film Awards 2021 At L'Olympia In Paris
- Red Carpet Arrivals - Cesar Film Awards 2021 At L'Olympia...
- "Police" Premiere - 70th Berlinale International Film Fes...
Michel Hazanavicius Articles