Miuccia Prada is an Italian fashion designer. She and her husband, Patrizio Bertelli, took over her family's leather luxury goods company in 1988 and turned it into one of the most famous brands in the world. A former lover of streetwear, she now has an established business under name Di Maria, which she has sold to retailers such as Wal-Mart, Levi's, General Mills and Vans. "She looks amazing," Maura says. "She has really changed the perception of this product, which was supposed to be sexy—if she wanted to stay stylish, she could wear it. There was no alternative. It wasn't sexy...
- Born: Maria Bianchi (1949-05-10) 10 May 1949 (age 71) Milan, Italy
- Nationality: Italian
- Education: University of Milan (BA, PhD)
- Occupation: Fashion Designer, Businessperson
- Label(s): Prada Miu Miu
- Spouse(s): Patrizio Bertelli (m. 1978)
- Children: 2, including Lorenzo Bertelli
- Relatives: Mario Prada (grandfather)
- Awards: Council of Fashion Designers of America International Award (1993)
Miuccia Prada Pictures
- Prada Fall/Winter 2020/2021 Womenswear Fashion Show – Arr...
- Prada - Runway - Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2020-2021
- Prada Mode Paris
- Prada Fall/Winter 2020/21 Menswear Fashion Show – Arrival...
Miuccia Prada Articles