Take a look at Nadja Swarovski and share your take on the latest Nadja Swarovski news. She also founded Swarovski Gold, who in 1996 became the world's largest jewellers' company. In 1992 she began her law practice in Berlin where she worked as an attorney for many years...
- Born: 1970 (age 49–50) Germany
- Nationality: Austrian
- Occupation: Member of the Executive Board, Swarovski Crystal Business; Chairperson, Swarovski Foundation
- Spouse(s): Rupert Adams
- Children: 3
- Website: swarovskigroup.com
Nadja Swarovski Pictures
- Maison de Mode's Sustainable Style Awards presented by Av...
- Maison de Mode Hosts 3rd Annual Sustainable Style Awards ...
- EE British Academy Film Awards 2020 After Party - Arrivals
- The Business Of Fashion Presents VOICES 2019 — Gala Dinner
Nadja Swarovski Lookbooks