Narciso Rodriguez is an American fashion designer. The son of Cuban immigrants, Rodriguez gained a lot of press for the wedding gown he designed for Carolyn Bessette's marriage to John F. Kennedy Jr. He has produced dozens of clothing items, including t-shirts, hats and coats of the Puerto Rican Republic. In 1987 he began running a small fashion blog called Móra . In 1994 he gave away five shirts as prizes, one of which was "Colaboration Jacket" for...
- Born: New Jersey, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Education: The New School (Parsons division)
- Label(s): Narciso Rodríguez
- Awards: CFDA best designer, 2004, 2005
Narciso Rodriguez Pictures
- 2018 Couture Council Luncheon Honoring Narciso Rodriguez
- 2018 CFDA Fashion Awards - Winner's Walk
- 2018 CFDA Fashion Awards - Arrivals
- 2018 CFDA Fashion Awards - Show
Narciso Rodriguez Articles