Nick Hornby (born 17 April 1957) is an English novelist best known for his books that were adapted into films, "High Fidelity" and "About a Boy." Find more pictures, news and articles about Nick Hornby here. He received one Scottish degree at Alastair, before moving to Edinburgh where he attended a university and then went to Edinburgh High School. He was well known by the media for his good grades and also being mentioned during his exams, which he put by name at two of Edinburgh's three national public universities. Hornby became famous among the Scottish elite for his achievements in academic achievement at the University of Edinburgh...
- Born: Nicholas Peter John Hornby (1957-04-17) 17 April 1957 (age 63) Redhill, Surrey, England
- Occupation: Writer, editor, screenwriter
- Alma mater: Jesus College, Cambridge
- Period: 1992–present
- Genre: Fiction, Non-fiction
- Notable work: High Fidelity About a Boy
- Relatives: Robert Harris (brother-in-law)
Nick Hornby Pictures
- The Cast Of Hulu's High Fidelity Visits The SiriusXM's St...
- "High Fidelity" New York Premiere
- Hulu's "High Fidelity" New York Premiere
- State Of The Union Screening And Panel