Nicole Holofcener is a Hollywood director most famous for her work on hit TV shows like 6 Feet Under and Sex in the City. However, she has made a few movies that have done well in the Box Office. They moved back into the Bay Area in 1968, after which Haim graduated from Columbia, where she got her BFA in English literature. A few years later, she moved to New York City to pursue acting opportunities...
- Born: ( 1960-03-22) March 22, 1960 (age 60) New York City, U.S.
- Education: New York University (BFA) Columbia University (MFA)
- Occupation: Film director, screenwriter
- Years active: 1982–present
- Spouse(s): Benjamin Allanoff (m. 1993; div. 2002)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Lawrence Holofcener Carol Holofcener
- Family: Charles H. Joffe (stepfather)
Nicole Holofcener Pictures
- The Last Duel - French Premiere
- 20th Century Studios' "The Last Duel" Red Carpet - The 78...
- "The Last Duel" Red Carpet - The 78th Venice Internationa...
- 20th Century Studios' "The Last Duel" Photocall - The 78t...
Nicole Holofcener Lookbooks