Nicole Mary Kidman (born 20 June 1967) is an Australian Academy Award-winning actress. In 2006 she was noted as the highest paid actress in the film industry. Although she is considered an Australian import, she was born in Honolulu, HI and actually maintains dual citizenship between Australia and the United States. She made her US debut opposite Sam Neill in the thriller Dead Calm (1989), and has since then been in such well known films as Days of Thunder, Far and Away, Moulin Rouge and Cold Mountain. In 1990 Kidman wed Hollywood heartthrob Tom Cruise, but they divorced in 2001. She is also known for her following marriage to Keith Urban. See pictures, videos and articles about Nicole Kidman here.
- Born: Nicole Mary Kidman (1967-06-20) 20 June 1967 (age 53) Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
- Citizenship: Australia United States
- Alma mater: Australian Theatre for Young People
- Occupation: Actress, producer
- Years active: 1981–present
- Works: Full list
- Net worth: $183 million (2015)
- Spouse(s): Tom Cruise (m. 1990; div. 2001) Keith Urban (m. 2006)
- Children: 4
- Parent(s): Antony Kidman
- Relatives: Antonia Kidman (sister)
- Awards: Full list
Nicole Kidman Pictures
- The Caucus of Producers, Writers and Directors 38th Annua...
- 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Creative Perspec...
- 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Show
- 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Fan Bleachers
Nicole Kidman Lookbooks
Nicole Kidman Articles