Nicole Richie (born September 21, 1981) is an American actress, model, socialite, designer, and entrepreneur. The adopted daughter of Lionel Richie, Nicole rose to fame when she co-starred on "The Simple Life" with Paris Hilton. She has two children, Harlow and Sparrow, with Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden. They are currently expecting their second child. A member of The Social Network, as well as her home-grown lifestyle brand The Tangerine, she is married to New York University's Rachel Lehmach. She co-founded A Love Song magazine (April 2001) and...
- Born: Nicole Camille Escovedo (1981-09-21) September 21, 1981 (age 39) Berkeley, California, U.S.
- Other names: Nikki Fre$h
- Education: Montclair Preparatory School
- Occupation: Television personality, fashion designer, actress
- Years active: 1996–present
- Spouse(s): Joel Madden (m. 2010)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Lionel Richie (adoptive father), Brenda Harvey (adoptive mother), Peter Michael Escovedo (biological father), Karen Moss (biological mother)
- Relatives: Sofia Richie (adoptive sister), Sheila E. (biological aunt)
- Website: nicolerichie.com
Nicole Richie Pictures
- 2020 Billboard Music Awards - Show
- 2020 MTV Video Music Awards
- National Geographic's Los Angeles Premiere Of "Cosmos: Po...
- 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Radhika Jones - Ar...
Nicole Richie Lookbooks
Nicole Richie Articles