Welcome to our zine about Nima Arkani-Hamed. Nima Arkani-Hamed is a leading theoretical physicist who has been called a "Physics wonder boy" by CNN. Only in his mid 30's Nima will soon be testing groundbreaking theories on the way the universe works. Next Up: Time travel. Jafar came to Canada as a minor, but has been studying aerospace engineering through a degree and is currently an aerospace engineer and founder of a company called Aerospace Research Institute in Mississauga, Ontario. His grandfather Alast...
- Born: ( 1972-04-05) April 5, 1972 (age 48) Houston, Texas
- Alma mater: University of Toronto University of California, Berkeley
- Known for: Large extra dimensions Dimensional deconstruction Little Higgs Split supersymmetry Weak Gravity Conjecture Dark matter Scattering amplitudes Amplituhedron Future Colliders
- Awards: Gribov Medal of the European Physical Society (2003) Sackler Prize of Tel Aviv University (2008) Phi Beta Kappa Teaching Award (2005) Fundamental Physics Prize (2012)
- Fields: Physics
- Institutions: Institute for Advanced Study Harvard University Cornell University
- Website: Official website