Norma Kamali is a New York-based fashion designer. She is the inventor of the sleeping bag coat.
- Born: Norma Arraes (1945-06-27) June 27, 1945 (age 75) New York City, U.S.
- Alma mater: Fashion Institute of Technology
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Years active: 1968–present
- Website: NormaKamali.com
Norma Kamali Pictures
- 2021 Salute To Freedom Gala
- Intrepid Museum Hosts Annual Salute To Freedom Gala
- FGI's 2021 Night Of Stars
- "The Times of Bill Cunningham" Outdoor Screening
Norma Kamali Articles