Norma Kamali is a New York-based fashion designer. She is the inventor of the sleeping bag coat.
- Born: Norma Arraes (1945-06-27) June 27, 1945 (age 75) New York City, U.S.
- Alma mater: Fashion Institute of Technology
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Years active: 1968–present
- Website: NormaKamali.com
Norma Kamali Pictures
- "The Times of Bill Cunningham" Outdoor Screening
- Seen Around - February 2020 - New York Fashion Week: The ...
- IMG NYFW: The Shows 2020 Partners - February 8
- UN Women's Entrepreneurship Day
Norma Kamali Articles