Find the latest news, pictures, and opinions about Olivia Thirlby. Olivia Thirlby starred in "The Darkest Hour" in the summer of 2011. She started modeling before doing makeup and other fashion, but when one day she discovered her "black eye" at the Cosmopolitan she lost it, but now became a famous actress and her voice has become famous worldwide. After graduating, she had a career as an actress, dancer, and stage model and started posing in groups before settling in Las Vegas. Since leaving the modeling community she has been creating her own brands, and working her way up to the big stage...
- Born: Olivia Jo Thirlby (1986-10-06) October 6, 1986 (age 34) New York City, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 2006–present
- Spouse(s): Jacques Pienaar (m. 2014)
Olivia Thirlby Pictures
- New York Comic Con 2021 - Day 3
- Premiere Of Showtime's 'The L Word: Generation Q' - Arrivals
- Premiere Of Showtime's 'The L Word: Generation Q' - Red C...
- Creative Coalition's Annual Television Humanitarian Award...
Olivia Thirlby Lookbooks
Olivia Thirlby Articles