Omar Epps is an African American actor who has played the role of Dr. Eric Foreman on the Fox medical drama series "House" since 2004. Epps plays Michael (Michael Eppress) and his family from childhood through college, when he is taken in by his father and his best friend, Eric. They meet back in college as their doctor brother Michael Epps, who is in their late teens and early twenties, and have a baby boy named Sam (Josh Boone from "House," season five of "House"), but he does not follow family rules. Since Michael doesn't go to the doctor,...
- Born: Omar Hashim Epps (1973-07-20) July 20, 1973 (age 47) Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Occupation: Actor
- Years active: 1988–present
- Spouse(s): Keisha Epps (m. 2005)
- Children: 3
Omar Epps Pictures
- Power Book III: Raising Kanan Global Premiere Event And S...
- "Power Book III: Raising Kanan" New York Premiere
- American Black Film Festival Honors Awards Ceremony - Arr...
- NBC And Vanity Fair's Celebration Of The Season
Omar Epps Articles