Find the latest news, pictures, and opinions about Ozwald Boateng. He left Ghana around this time in order to go to New York City where he moved to London and his house in Greenwich Village. He first made his London debut in 1975 with his first album, The Dream Machine (1975); a hit in the UK with both singles and touring. In 1995, Boateng embarked...
- Born: ( 1967-02-28) 28 February 1967 (age 53) Muswell Hill, London, England
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Label(s): Ozwald Boateng
- Awards: OBE
Ozwald Boateng Pictures
- The UK Premiere Of "King Richard" At The Curzon
- "King Richard" UK Premiere - Arrivals
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios And Universal Pictures Presen...
- Virgil Abloh's "Figures of Speech" Exhibition Opens In Do...
Ozwald Boateng Lookbooks