Find news about Pakal and check out the latest Pakal pictures. The word kaṇār is found in all pre-Columbian Maya sources, including the most recently known Maya sources. In the pre-Columbian source, it was used as...
- Predecessor: Sak Kʼukʼ (his mother)
- Successor: Kʼinich Kan Bahlam II
- Born: 184.108.40.206.0 — 21 March 603
- Died: 220.127.116.11.18 — 26 August 683 (aged 80)
- Spouse: Lady Tzʼakbu Ajaw
- Issue: Kʼinich Kan Bahlam II Kʼinich Kʼan Joy Chitam II Tiwol Chan Mat?
- Father: Kʼan Moʼ Hix
- Mother: Sak Kʼukʼ
- Religion: Maya religion