Patricia Arquette (born April 8, 1968) is an American actress and director. She's best known for her roles in 'True Romance' and 'Boyhood' as well as starring on the TV series 'Medium'. It was nominated for three Academy Awards, including a Golden Globe. She earned three Academy Silver Stars for her performance in Children's Hospital (2000) and has earned at least two Academy Golden Globes and...
- Born: ( 1968-04-08) April 8, 1968 (age 52) Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 1981–present
- Spouse(s): Nicolas Cage (m. 1995; div. 2001) Thomas Jane (m. 2006; div. 2011)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Lewis Arquette, Brenda Olivia Nowak
- Family: Arquette
Patricia Arquette Pictures
- Women's March Action: March 4 Reproductive Rights
- SeeHer Red Carpet Platform At The 26th Annual Screen Act...
- 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Fan Bleachers
- 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Inside
Patricia Arquette Lookbooks
Patricia Arquette Articles