Paul Farmer pictures, articles, and news. His research focuses on the effects of health care-related factors in developing societies on health, economic development, and health disparities in general. He is the author of "The Political Economy of Public Health: Global Trends on Public Participation" (Norton Press, 2011...
- Born: ( 1959-10-26) October 26, 1959 (age 60) North Adams, Massachusetts
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: Duke University (BA) Harvard University (MD, PhD)
- Awards: Conrad N. Hilton Humanitarian Prize MacArthur Genius Grant Public Welfare Medal Heinz Award in the Human Condition
- Fields: Internal Medicine Infectious Disease Medical Anthropology
- Institutions: Harvard University
- Website: pih.org, ghsm.hms.harvard.edu/person/faculty/paul-farmer, www.lessonsfromhaiti.org
Paul Farmer Pictures
- The Duke Of Cambridge Attends The Royal Foundation Emerge...
- The Duke Of Cambridge Launches 'Mental Health At Work' In...