All you need to know about Paul Schimmel, complete with news, pictures, articles, and videos. and is Professor Emeritus of Physics of the American College of Microbiology at UC Berkeley, where he is also a Fellow of the National Science Foundation. He holds a Doctorate in Physiology from the California Biomedical Association since his retirement in 2000. As director of the UCSB Center for Translational Neuroscience, Paul participated several times as its director for stem cell research and contributed to the release of the CellSensors™™ new line...
- Born: ( 1940-08-04) August 4, 1940 (age 80) Hartford, Connecticut
- Nationality: American
- Fields: Biochemistry / Molecular Medicine
Paul Schimmel Pictures
- ALAC Premieres 10th Anniversary Edition Opening Night
- MOCA Gala 2017 Honoring Jeff Koons
- The Broad Museum Black Tie Inaugural Dinner
- LACMA 50th Anniversary Gala Sponsored By Christies - Red ...