Paula Deen (born January 19, 1947) is a celebrity chef known for her cooking show on the Food Network, "Paula's Home Cooking." Find more pictures, news and articles about Paula Deen here. Deen attended Cornell University as a full time postgraduate student, starting working at an in-house food lab. Following college, she became a cook for Bill and Ted's Family in Portland, Oregon and served at local taverns for 3 years. She married William's niece, Mary Hiesman (daughter of Tom), December 6, 1965. Their daughter, Linda Hiesman, now lives in Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband...
- Born: Paula Ann Hiers (1947-01-19) January 19, 1947 (age 73) Albany, Georgia, U.S.
- Spouse(s): Jimmy Deen (m. 1965–1989) Michael Groover (m. 2004)
- Children: 2
- Website: www.pauladeen.com
Paula Deen Pictures
- Celebs Visit the 'Dancing with the Stars' Studio
- ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' Live Finale
- Guests Celebrate the Women of EVINE Live
- The New 'DWTS' Cast Visits 'Good Morning America'
Paula Deen Lookbooks
Paula Deen Articles