Take a look at Peter Friedman and share your take on the latest Peter Friedman news. in 1968 as an actor and received a Master of Arts in film performance art from Harvard, where he also earned a Bachelor of Arts from the State University of New York at Albany in 1991. After appearing on HBO's Once Upon a Time, Friedman released his debut feature, Lost, in 2002, where he reunited with George Clooney to serve as the supporting actor. During his acting career, Friedman began working as a TV producer with Universal Cable and was a regular...
- Born: ( 1949-04-24) April 24, 1949 (age 71) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Alma mater: Hofstra University
- Occupation: Actor
- Years active: 1972–present
- Spouse(s): Joan Allen (m. 1990; div. 2002)
- Children: 1
Peter Friedman Pictures
- Netflix's Don't Look Up NYC Tastemaker Screening
- AITAF 10th Anniversary Celebration
- 'Permission' Opening Night - Arrivals & Curtain Call
- 'The Nether' Opening Night Afterparty