Petra Ecclestone (born 1988) is an aspiring fashion designer and the daughter of Bernie Ecclestone, the president and CEO of Formula One Management and Formula One Administration. In 2011, she purchased The Manor, the former home of Aaron and Candy Spelling. In 2009 she attended the Women's World Championship, where she was crowned queen and won, first on the podium, followed by the gold on the race floor with a silver at the end of the race in Barcelona and later bronze, where she won it all with her team mates, and also to become the...
- Born: ( 1988-12-19) 19 December 1988 (age 31) Westminster, London, England
- Occupation: Heiress, model, fashion designer, socialite
- Spouse(s): James Stunt (m. 2011; div. 2017)
- Children: 3
- Parent(s): Bernie Ecclestone Slavica Ecclestone
- Relatives: Tamara Ecclestone (sister)
Petra Ecclestone Pictures
- Petra Ecclestone Eats At Craig's Restaurant
- Tamara Ecclestone Rocks A Casual Look
- Petra Ecclestone And Sam Palmer Arriving At 'Fury vs. Wil...
- Petra Ecclestone Outside Craig's Restaurant In West Holly...
Petra Ecclestone Lookbooks