Petra Němcová (June 24, 1979) is a Czech fashion model. She is a "Sports Illustrated" Swimsuit Issue staple, and was on the cover in 2003. She's also modeled for Victoria's Secret. Her photographer fiance Simon Atlee was killed in the 2004 tsunami in the Indian Ocean. Petra is also fluent in 6 languages. Check out more Petra Němcová pictures and news here. She became interested in music when she was 11, when she was invited by her brother, who had been playing in Prague with their father, to perform at their...
- Born: Petra Němcová (1979-06-24) 24 June 1979 (age 41) Karviná, Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic)
- Height: 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Agency: Jonathan Sanders & Co (Worldwide), One Management (New York), Marilyn Agency (Paris), View Management (Barcelona), Place Models (Germany), Next Models (Milan), Stockholmsgruppen (Stockholm)
Petra Nemcova Pictures
- TUMI Hosts All Hands And Hearts Event With Petra Němcová ...
- 'Le Belle Epoque' Red Carpet - The 72nd Annual Cannes Fil...
- 'A Hidden Life (Une Vie Cachée)' Red Carpet - The 72nd An...
- Chopard Love Night Dinner
Petra Nemcova Lookbooks
Petra Nemcova Articles