Phil McGraw (born September 1, 1950) is an American psychologist, television personality and author. He is the host of the telebision show 'Dr. Phil,' which debuted in 2002. McGraw was born in Vinta, Oklahoma. He graduated from Midwestern State University in 1975 before earning a Ph.D. in clinical psychology in 1979 from the University of North Texas. In October 2003 he announced his retirement. On the Dr. Phil Foundation homepage is the "Dr. Phil Foundation" headline. The website's first page was titled, "Dr. Phil - On The Brain Show". Dr. Phil has had his name associated with research and therapies. In August 2014, his widow, Sharon McGraw, filed for divorce from...
- Born: Phillip Calvin McGraw (1950-09-01) September 1, 1950 (age 70) Vinita, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Alma mater: Midwestern State University (BA), University of North Texas (MA, PhD)
- Occupation: Television host, author, psychologist
- Spouse(s): Debbie Higgins McCall (m. 1970; a. 1973), Robin Jameson (m. 1976)
- Children: 2, including Jay
- Website: drphil.com
Phil McGraw Pictures
- Jonas Brothers Family Roast Netflix Comedy Special Taping
- Dr. Phil McGraw Honored With A Star On The Hollywood Walk...
- Celebrities Visit SiriusXM - November 7, 2019
- Phil McGraw Seen In Los Angeles
Phil McGraw Articles